5/29/2014

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello to all of my  friends , fans  and supporters  Welcome  to my blogsite...

Big news guys, I am working on official website of mine where u can find photo and video galleries and much more, its coming soon, so stay with me and check www.martinruda.com ...

Im online everyday now.. I was online whole my morning today and will be again later today. I go to the gym almost everyday. I have some ppl to train there as well. I started with the diet, cuz I have photoshooting in about 2 months and I still looklike a fat pig, hehe.:-D Going to add more new vids to my youtube too, so stay tuned and dont miss anything. BTW I am glad I can train my slaves again... mmm

Do not forget guys I am busy and I always log on when I can..during my free time.  You can always check, if I am online on F4F and come to say hi and there you can easily find out, if I am online and up or not, for more action with u.;-)

I would like to ask you to help me out, please and I also wanted to ask u guys, if u want to get registered on F4F and enjoy fun with me or later maybe with someone else, use my banners here on blog pls. You are going to help by this alot.:-) Thx for that. I really appreciate, if u do that for me. Of course, if u dont understand how to register or whatever, feel free to ask me and I will help u out with everything.:-) Once again guys…. Plssss if u want to register and get two free mins on F4F, just use my banners here, its really easy and Its really useful for me and its gonna help me so much.:-) And then u can spend that two free minutes with me as well.:-) Thank u again for all your support and help.

I would like to thank to all for support, cooperation, patient and help.  I hope u going to enjoy my company someday and u can leave me some comments, if u want.:-)

Wish u all the best and many beautiful days. Enjoy your life and be grateful for every breath u can take.  Dont forget we have to help to each other, if we can. Peace for all.

And guys…. I would love to be a moviestar, so lets work on it.:-D
Have a nice day guys.

Bye bye and peace for all....

Do not forget to check my website guys... Its still under construction, but u can see some progress already...